How do I get notifications in Confluence?
Confluence Administrators can do the following:
- Set the default options for the recommended updates notification. Select (Settings) in the Confluence navigation then choose Recommended Updates Email on the left. …
- Turn email and push notifications on or off for their instance.
How do I turn off notifications in Confluence?
- Navigate to Confluence administrators menu.
- Navigate to “Manage Add-on” menu.
- Choose “System Plugins” from the drop-downlist.
- Find and click “Confluence Content Notification” plugin.
- Click the “<Number> of <Number> Modules enabled” button.
- From there, find and disable the following modules. page-created-notification.
How do I turn off email notifications in Confluence?
Click on your profile photo in the top right and select Settings. Select Email under the left panel labeled Your Settings. Select Edit at the bottom of the page, and uncheck Notify on My Actions.
Can Confluence send email reminders?
Send custom email notifications at set dates and times from Confluence pages. Schedule reminders for when you need them. Send to Confluence users, groups or any email addresses when the timer expires: Need to remember to review a contract?
How do I change Confluence notifications?
Confluence Administrators can set the default options for the recommended updates notification. Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration. Click Recommended Updates Email in the left-hand panel. See Configuring the Recommended Updates Email Notification.
How do I turn on email notifications in Jira?
Jira Administrators can specify a default email format:
- Choose > System.
- Select Default user preferences.
- Select Edit default values.
- In the Email format dropdown, choose either text or html.
- Select Update.
How do I see notifications in Jira?
Select the notification bell icon in the top nav bar to open the notification center. Select the Only show unread button so that it is switched on (green).
How does Confluence integrate with slack?
To connect a Confluence page to your Slack channel:
- Open the Confluence page you want to receive notifications for.
- Click on the “…” in the top right hand corner.
- Select Slack Notifications.
- Select Add Subscription.
How do I send an email from Confluence?
The E-Mail this Page app adds a new button to the page options of all Confluence pages, prompting a short dialogue to send the page via e-mail. You can select which users, user groups or external recipients the page is to be sent to. Via the app settings you can define custom css templates for every e-mail.
How do I watch Confluence?
Watching a Page(s) in Confluence
- Click Watch on the page you wish to watch.
- Check the box for what you want to watch – the single page or the whole space. If you wish to watch the page you are on and all of its descendants, click Watch tree. You can fine-tune your watches in your profile too.
How do I unfollow someone on Confluence?
Hi @Olaf Stehr To unfollow a user, navigate to your profile picture at the top right of the screen, choose Network, In the following field on the right, hover over to the user’s profile picture and hit stop following. This will remove the user from that list. Refresh the page to see your changes.