How do I customize my Confluence homepage?
Still need help?
- Go to > General Configuration > Further Configuration.
- Choose Edit.
- Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu. When users log in or click the site logo, Confluence will go to the home page of the space you choose here.
- Choose Save.
How do I use Jira?
Getting started with Jira tutorial: 6 basic steps
- Step 1 – Create a project. In the top-left corner, click the Jira home icon ( , , , ) …
- Step 2 – Pick a template. …
- Step 3 – Set up your columns. …
- Step 4 – Create an issue. …
- Step 5 – Invite your team. …
- Step 6 – Move work forward.
How do I add a background image in Confluence?
Simply add an additional CSS property to the macro definition: ## @param image:title=Background Image URL|type=string|required=true|desc=A link to the image to display in the background. You can alternatively use a `background-repeat: no-repeat;` property. Hope this works for you!
What does it mean to star a page in Confluence?
Starring a page for later helps you access them quickly from your desktop or mobile device.
How do I use macros in Confluence?
Add a macro to your page
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Select a macro from the list.
- Enter any required parameters.
- Choose Insert.