How do I show progress bar in MS Project?
On the View menu, click the Gantt Chart that you want to format. On the Format menu, click Bar Styles. Click the row in the Bar Styles dialog box where you want to insert the progress bar definition. Click Insert Row.
How do I turn on outline numbers in MS Project?
Project assigns unique outline numbers for each task based on its level in the hierarchy of the task list.
- Right click on the column header to the right of where you want to show the Outline Number column and click Insert Column. …
- Scroll down and click on Outline Number from the list.
How do you show planned vs actual in MS Project?
You can track progress by comparing baseline and scheduled or actual start and finish dates.
- On the View tab, click the arrow on Gantt Chart, then select Tracking Gantt.
- In the Data group click the arrow on Tables, and then select Variance.
How do I show WBS numbers in a project?
To display WBS codes, select a sheet view displaying tasks.
- To display the Task Sheet, on the View menu, click More Views. In the Views box, click Task Sheet, and then click Apply.
- To display the Gantt Chart, on the View menu, click Gantt Chart.
How do I get RAG status in MS Project?
To calculate RAG status in MS-Project ®, first pick an empty custom task text field (in MS-Project 2016, select Project, Custom Fields), rename it something like “Auto RAG” and click on Formula (see figure 1).