Sharing your desktop
You can start a desktop sharing session at any time during a conversation. As the person sharing your desktop, you can give control to the other participants, return to the conversation window (for example to continue an IM conversation or start video), and stop the desktop sharing session.
Dead Simple Screen Sharing allows users to share their screen and do audio conference without installing any software right from their browser for free. They can share their screen with any number of people and also do audio conference.
To do this:
- Click the arrow to expand the broadcast button.
- Select ‘share window’
- You’ll see an outline will appear around each window as you hover over them.
- Select the window you want to share by clicking on it.
Screen mirroring in Windows 10: How to turn your PC into a…
- Open the action center. …
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC. …
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
How do I enable screen sharing?
Enable and Disable Screen Share and Annotation for Participants
- Next to Screen Share (move your mouse on your meeting window to see the control bar appear) click ^ >> Advanced Sharing Options…
- On the pop-up screen, choose the settings you want for your meeting.
To share your video in Slack, simply paste and send the link in a direct message or channel. You’ll see the video appear in the conversation that you can also play directly from there. By clicking the link, anyone can access the video view page as well that will open up in their default browser.
To share a screen recording with your team in Slack:
- Log-in to Slack Workspace using your existing credentials.
- Select a contact under Direct messages or a channel from the left.
- Click on the orange Hippo Video icon at the bottom of the message window.
- To record your screen, click on Record with Screen Recording.
Chrome. You can go into any Whereby room and click on the Share Screen button in the bottom toolbar to share your screen. When you click that, you’re presented with a few different options: You can share an image of your entire screen, which will show anything that is in focus on that screen.
Share Your Screen or a Window
Your entire screen will share an entire screen, allowing you to switch between multiple windows and files. A window will share a single application window, hiding everything else on your screen.