Manager Time Schedule
How do I see Jira ticket history?
Steps to View History
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history.
- Scroll down to Activity section.
- Click on History tab.
What is reopened status in Jira?
When a Service Desk customer answers an already resolved (and closed) ticket, it’s often desired that the ticket is reopened in order to agents be able to work on the customers’ request. This can be accomplished by using Jira Service Desk automation and a custom workflow transition.
How do I see all my closed tickets in Jira?
We found simpler solution — Under filter at top Nav –> click Advanced issue search and then under status you can view tickets which are closed.
How do I reopen a Cancelled story in Jira?
you will need to edit the workflow and add a transition from any done status where you wish to be able to reopen to the desired in progress/to do status. When you do so you should add a Post Function to clear the Resolution assuming you are setting the Resolution when you are moving issue to a done status.
How do I Uncancel a story in Jira?
- Open your workflow : Issues > Workflows > Choose your workflow and click Edit.
- Add a new status and check the box “Allow all statuses to transition to this one”
- In text view, edit the transition to the new status, for exemple Cancelled (51) >> Cancelled.
- Add a post function to change the resolution.
How do I view Sprint history in Jira?
Go to your Board and click on “Reports” –> under Switch reports select “Sprint Report” and you see dropdown option where you can navigate to different sprints which provide complete history of active and closed sprints.
Where is Jira history?
Open the relevant issue in JIRA. 2. Open the History tab in the Activity section.
How do I see my activity in Jira?
To view activity details:
- Open the Jira site you want to manage, and then select > User management. If you administer multiple sites, you can alternatively go to admin.atlassian.com and choose the appropriate site.
- Find the user whose activity you want to check in the table.
How do I reopen a closed sprint in Jira?
Reopening a sprint
- Choose Projects and select a project, or choose View all projects to visit the projects directory.
- Select the relevant project.
- Click Reports, then select: …
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Select more ( ) > Reopen sprint. …
- Click Reopen.
Can we reopen a sprint?
Reopening a sprint
Click Reports, then select S print Report . Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down. Click Reopen Sprint. The Reopen Sprint dialog will be displayed, showing you the outcome you can expect when the sprint is reopened.