How do you save a filter in Jira?
Saving a search as a filter
- Define and run your search.
- Click the Save as link above the search results. The Save Filter dialog is displayed.
- Enter a name for the new filter and click Submit. Your filter is created.
How do I add a saved filter in JIRA dashboard?
Click “Add Gadget” while on the dashboard, click “Load all gadgets” if you see the “More gadgets available” info box, click “Add gadget” for “Filter Results”, and then choose your filter and customize. Thank you both!
How do I save a column in Jira filter?
To add a column layout to a saved filter:
- Click the My tab on the ‘Manage Filters’ page.
- Locate the filter you wish to update; click the filter’s name to display the results. …
- Configure the column order as desired by clicking on the column name and dragging it to the new position.
How do you save filters?
To save a filter
- After creating your filter, click Save As. The Save As dialog box opens.
- Browse to the folder in which you want to save the filter. …
- In the Name text box, type the name of the filter.
- In the Description text box, type a short description for the filter.
- Click OK.
How do I add a quick filter in Jira?
Editing Quick Filters
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- Click the Quick Filters tab.
- Edit the Quick Filters, as described below and in the screenshot (below). Add a new Quick Filter. In the blue area, type the Name, JQL, and a Description (optional), then click the Add button.
How do I add a filter to my dashboard?
To create a dashboard filter: Click Filter Your Dashboard in the dashboard’s right panel (if it’s your first filter), or + if you are adding another filter. The Add Filter dialog box is displayed. (Optional) If you have multiple data sources, select the data source that contains the fields you want to filter.
How do I create a custom gadget in Jira?
Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the header. If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add.
How do I create a rich filter in Jira?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
How do I edit a filter in Jira?
Updating a filter
- Choose Issues > Manage Filters.
- Click the My tab. …
- Locate the filter you wish to update, click the cog icon and select Edit from the dropdown menu.
- The Edit Current Filter page displays, where you can update the filter details as required. …
- Click Save to save your changes.
How do I give access to filters in Jira?
These are the steps I have tried following to share my filters:
- Navigate to “issues and filters”
- Select “view all filters”
- Click the “…” menu and select “Edit” on the filter I am trying to share.
- In the Access section, select Project > Specific Project Name > All Roles > Add.
- Click Save.
How do I add a filter to favorites in Jira?
Locate the filter you wish to add as a favorite. Click the star icon next to the filter name to add it to your favorites.
Is it possible to subscribe to a filter?
You can create a subscription of any frequency for yourself and/or other users. Note, only the first 200 results of a filter are sent. Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name). Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.