How do I revert a page in Confluence?
Restore a previous version
- Go to the page and choose > Page History.
- Choose Restore this version beside the version you want to restore (or at the top of the page if you’ve opened the version)
- Change the default change comment if necessary, and choose OK.
How do I undo last change in Confluence?
Use keyboard shortcuts:
- Undo — PC: Ctrl+Z, Mac: ⌘+Z.
- Redo — PC: Ctrl+Y, Mac: ⌘+ Y or Shift+⌘+Z.
In the recent Cloud Confluence editor, the button to undo has been removed, requiring users to user the “undo” and “redo” shortcuts instead.
How do I view change history in Confluence?
You can access the history of a Confluence page from the Tools > Page History menu. On this page, you can compare versions, and restore or delete previous versions. Atlassian describes entries in the page history as ‘versions’.
How do I roll back changes in Jira?
Use z+z or select Undo to simply reverse any changes done to a Jira issue
- Undo menu. Simply use the Undo menu or just click z+z.
- History Recorded. any Undo action is recorded in the issue history for easy tracking.
- Click z+z. use the keyboard shortcut : z+z.
How do I recover a deleted issue in Jira?
The only viable way to restore an issue is to create a new instance of JIRA and restore a backup that has the issues. Then export them to a csv file and import them to your production instance. You will lose the history.
What does command z do in Chrome?
In all major Internet browsers (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari), pressing Command + Z will undo any change made in a browser form or text field.