How do I undo last change in Confluence?
Use keyboard shortcuts:
- Undo — PC: Ctrl+Z, Mac: ⌘+Z.
- Redo — PC: Ctrl+Y, Mac: ⌘+ Y or Shift+⌘+Z.
Can I undo in Confluence?
As I understand, you need to have access to a Undo/Redo option within our Editor for Confluence. … Undo — PC: Ctrl+Z, Mac: ⌘+Z. Redo — PC: Ctrl+Y, Mac: ⌘+Y or Shift+⌘+Z.
In the recent Cloud Confluence editor, the button to undo has been removed, requiring users to user the “undo” and “redo” shortcuts instead.
How do I convert an old Confluence page to a new editor?
Convert a page
- Click Preview page. More detailed information is presented about the process.
- Click Convert page. Page refreshes, and the content appears in the new editor.
- Click Publish to save the new editor version of the page.
How do I undo a status change in Jira?
Use z+z or select Undo to simply reverse any changes done to a Jira issue.
How do I recover a deleted issue in Jira?
The only viable way to restore an issue is to create a new instance of JIRA and restore a backup that has the issues. Then export them to a csv file and import them to your production instance. You will lose the history.
What does command z do in Chrome?
In all major Internet browsers (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari), pressing Command + Z will undo any change made in a browser form or text field.