Click Share, then select Copy link in the bottom-left corner.
Share a post
- Open a post.
- Click Share in the top right.
- Under Share in, search for a channel or person.
- To allow shared editing, check the box next to Let others edit this post.
- Click Share to finish.
How do I repeat a message in Slack?
Here’s how you can set up recurring messages in Slack:
- Install Slack Scheduler from Slackscheduler.com.
- In any channel type /schedule.
- Hit Send.
- When building your message, choose how often you want it to repeat.
You can share just about any file type up to 1GB in size in Slack from your device, or add them from a file management app like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive. … Yes, you can connect many of the most popular file sharing and document management apps for business.
How do I attach an email in slack?
Next to Post to Channel, click the drop-down menu and select a channel or DM from the list. Click Add Email Integration. Slack will generate a unique email address to send emails to the conversation you specified.
How do I add a CC to a Slack message?
Copy a link to a message
The message will expand, just like when you share other links in Slack. Hover over the message that you’d like to share. Click the three dots icon and choose Copy link. Paste the link into the message field, add text of your own if you’d like, and press Enter to send it.
How do I add a line in Slack?
Tip: If you choose Send the message, you can use Shift Enter to start a new line. If you choose Start a new line, you can use ⌘ Enter (Mac) or Ctrl Enter (Windows/Linux) to send the message.
Can you automate messages in slack?
Schedule a message
Click the compose button or open the conversation where you’d like to send your message. Type your message in the message field. Click the arrow icon to the right of the paper plane icon. Choose a date and time from the list or select Custom time to set your own.
How do I add a reminder in slack?
- From a channel or direct message (DM), tap the message field.
- Tap the lightning bolt icon to open the shortcuts menu.
- Select Set myself a reminder.
- Tap the When field to select a date.
- Open the menu under Time to select a time.
- Enter a reminder description.
- Tap Create.
How do I send a message in slack without notification?
Fewer messages means fewer notifications
You can start a DM with “hey” or with a , but make it the first line of your entire message. Getting everything you need into a single direct message means that only one notification is sent to the person.