How do I rename a workflow?
I found a way to resolve this which thankfully preserves the run history.
- In Designer, open the existing workflow from gallery.
- Save As > same gallery > new name.
- Back in gallery, go to the OLD workflow.
- Select “Replace Workflow”, and select the NEW workflow, then OK.
How do I change a workflow in Jira?
How to configure a workflow scheme outside a project
- Select > Issues.
- In the Workflows section, click Workflow schemes.
- Click the Edit link for the desired workflow.
- Edit your workflow scheme, as described in the table below.
- If your workflow is active, you need to publish it to make your changes active.
How do I edit a workflow?
Click Workflows. Select the workflow transition you want to change and click Edit. In the Workflow Editor, select the transition.
How do I change the title in Jira?
Go to your workflow and edit it. Click on the Create Bug Transition and click edit. Rename the transition name to Resolved. Publish your workflow.
How do I rename a workflow name in Servicenow?
Hi Donna, you should be able to click on the hamburger and then choose properties, it should allow you to update the name.
How do I revert my status in Jira?
How to update the workflow status in Jira: Build your workflow
- Create a global transition to the ‘On Hold’ status.
- Create a transition from the ‘On Hold’ status to every other status you want to come back to.
How do I change the default workflow in Jira?
To customize the default change management workflow:
- From your service project, select Project settings > Workflows.
- Select the edit icon ( ), in the entry titled Change Management workflow for Jira Service Management.
- Use the workflow editor to add or remove steps and transitions.
How do I create a new workflow in Jira?
- From the projects board, click the gear icon in the bottom left.
- Select “Projects”
- Click on the back arrow next to “Jira Settings”
- Select “Issues” then Select “Workflows”.
- Click the Add Workflow in the top right and give your new flow a name and begin.
How do I edit a post function in Jira?
Add a post function
- Select > Issues.
- Click Workflows and then Edit for the relevant workflow.
- Select the transition: In diagram mode, select the transition arrow. …
- Open the post functions tab: …
- Click Add post function.
- Add the post function and choose Publish Draft to finalize your changes.
Can we change site name in Jira?
You can’t change it yourself it requires Atlassian Support but since you are on Free you do not get that support. So your only option would be to create a new free instance or live with what you have or upgrade to standard.
How do I change my confluence name?
If you manage your users in the Confluence internal directory, you can rename your user in Confluence.
- Choose > User management.
- Search for the user or choose Show all users.
- Select the user you’d like to edit and choose Edit Details.
- Enter the new username and choose Submit.
How do I change the page title in Confluence?
How do I rename a page in Confluence wiki?
- Go to the page and click the Edit link. If you do NOT see this link, you do not have sufficient privileges to make edits on a page.
- Go to the page title area of the page and change the title.
- Click the Update button.