Can you move subtasks in Jira?
1 Answer. the solution is simple select the issue you need to change the parent. then navigate to more tab and select move option then there will be options to move sub-task to another parent issue.
How do I bulk move in Jira?
to bulk move issues from one project to another, you can simply go to the search page of your Jira, search for the issues you want to move, and then click on the “Tools” button on the upper right side and select “Bulk Change: all xx issues”.
How do I bulk assign subtasks in Jira?
I’ll do the “Fix Version” example which I do all the time.
- open a “search” on the issues that you want to change. …
- under “Tools” select “Bulk Change: all ( n ) issues”
- check the boxes of the issues that you want to edit the fix version, click Next.
- choose “Edit” from the next page, click Next.
- edit the “Fix Version”
Where is bulk change in Jira?
Select Tools > Bulk Change. Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next. Select Stop Watching Issues, and select Next. Review your bulk operation, and select Confirm when you are happy with the operation.
How do I move subtasks to tasks?
Convert a subtask to a main task
To change a subtask to a main task, hover over the task to reveal the move icon to the left of the task name. Click and drag this to move the task out of the parent task.
Can multiple fields in Jira be edited in bulk such as component S versions or labels?
This bulk operation allows you to edit multiple issues at the same time. The available bulk edit operations depend on the issues selected and the nature of the fields you want to change.
How do I create a multiple issue in Jira?
- Choose to add the Create issue or Create subtask post function as usual.
- Configure various options as usual.
- Find the Create multiple issues parameter.
- Add a comma separated list of entries. Processing will: Look at each entry. If no pattern is provided, the entry will be selected for continued processing.
How do I create a subtask in Jira?
How to create a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Click Add sub-task issue type.
- Enter a name and description to define the new sub-task issue type.
- Click Add.
How do you bulk move stories from one epic to another in Jira?
Here’s a step by step way:
- Open the story you want to move to a new Epic and click on Edit.
- Scroll down in the edit mode until you see the field stating “Epic Link”
- Change the Epic Link by searching for and selecting the new Epic you want the story to move to.
- Click save/apply.