Sign into your Jira Cloud account. Select Jira settings -> Apps -> Manage Apps -> GitHub -> Get Started -> Configure.
To an issue on another Jira site
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Select more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue.
- Choose the relevant Jira site and the type of issue link.
- Enter the issue key or search for the issues you want to link.
What is Jira PR?
Pull requests are a feature that makes it easier for developers to collaborate using Bitbucket. They provide a user-friendly web interface for discussing proposed changes before integrating them into the official project.
The easiest way to create a link between a ticket and a pull request is to just set your branch’s commit message to have the Jira ticket number be the first thing in the commit. This will result in a link from this commit/branch to the jira ticket called JIRA-123.
The only way to link a branch to a JIRA issue is to create that branch via the JIRA issue interface. To link an existing branch, one must delete it from Stash (now BitBucket Cloud), use the JIRA interface to re-create it, then push/merge into it. @AndrewWolfe The branch name should contain the JIRA ticket in its name.
How do I find my Jira URL?
To find your Jira site URL:
- Open Jira Software in your web browser (on your device, or on your computer or laptop)
- Copy the address from your browser’s address bar. In some browsers you may need to tap or click the address bar to see the full URL.
Add, edit or delete linked Jira issue keys in the Associated issues to commit field.
Manually Link Git Commits to Jira Issues
- Project page > Git Commits > click View Full Commit.
- Issue page > Git Commits tab > click View Full Commit.
- Git menu > View all repositories > select a repository with git commits.
You can link issues to keep track of duplicate or related work. You can, for example: create a new linked issue from an existing issue in a service project or business project. create an association between an issue and a Confluence page.
[http://jira.atlassian.com] [Atlassian|http://atlassian.com] Creates a link to an external resource, special characters that come after the URL and are not part of it must be separated with a space. The  around external links are optional in the case you do not want to use any alias for the link.
If you want to get the list of issues linked to a specific issue with a specific link type, use the built in JQL function linkedIssues(issueKey, linkType). You will find the list of all link types available in your Jira instance there.