Can you indent in Confluence?
Indent is available in the new editor by using the tab key within headings/paragraphs. Then we are all good.
How do you indent on the left?
One simple way to indent text is to place the cursor at the start of a paragraph and hit the tab key on your keyboard. In Microsoft Word, this adds a 0.5” (1.27cm) indent at the left margin.
What does it mean to indent left?
Left Line Indent Indents all the lines of the paragraph a specified distance from the left margin. Right Line Indent Indents all the lines of the paragraph a specific distance from the right margin. Hanging Indent Indents all the lines of the paragraph a specific distance from the left margin except the first line.
How do I tab over in confluence?
Tabs for Confluence
- Click the Edit icon.
- Click Insert > View More in the Confluence editor.
- Select the Tabs for Confluence macro in the Select Macro screen.
- Define the tab with the following parameters: …
- Click Insert.
How do I use the Tab key in Confluence?
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to a page and edit or create new page.
- Add title and text.
- Hit the “Tab” key when putting the cursor on the text.
Which key is used to indent?
A quick way to indent is to use the Tab key. This will create a first-line indent of 1/2 inch. Place the insertion point at the very beginning of the paragraph you want to indent. Press the Tab key.
How do I indent without tab?
Don’t use Tab to indent paragraphs in a Word document
- From the Format menu, choose Paragraph.
- Click the Indents And Spacing tab.
- In the Indention section, select First Line from the Special control’s drop-down list.
- Specify the size of the indention using the By control’s drop-down list.
How will you use indent commands?
To use the Indent commands:
- Select the text you want to indent.
- Make sure you are on the Home tab.
- Click the Increase Indent command to increase the indent by increments of 1/2 inch. Increasing the indent.
- Click the Decrease Indent command to decrease the indent by increments of 1/2 inch.