How do I see all Slack notifications?
View your unread messages
From your desktop, click All unreads at the top of your left sidebar. If you don’t see this option, click More to find it. Keep in mind that messages in muted or archived channels aren’t included in this view.
How do I force Slack notifications?
Configure conversation-specific notifications
- Open a channel or group DM.
- Click the channel or member names in the conversation header.
- Below the conversation name, click the notifications drop-down menu.
- Choose your notification preference.
- Click the close icon in the top right when you’re done.
How do I change Slack notification time?
Hover over Pause notifications, then select Set a notification schedule from the menu. Below Allow notifications, open the drop-down menu and select an option: Every day, Weekdays, or Custom. Choose a start and end time for notifications. Your settings will automatically save, so click the close icon when you’re done.
Why can’t I hear Slack notifications?
Enable Sound Tone
Typically, when a new Slack notification arrives, you should hear a sound. If that isn’t happening, you need to check the Slack sound settings. To do so on the Slack Android app, go to the You tab > Notifications > System options. That will take you to the system-wide Slack notification settings.
How do I notify everyone in a Slack channel?
Use @channel to let everyone in a channel know about timely, relevant information. This will trigger a desktop or mobile notification for all members of the channel, whether their availability is set to active or away.
How do I add a channel reminder in Slack?
Set a reminder for someone else or a channel
Search for and select /remind from the menu. In the message field, enter the details of your reminder following this format: /remind [@someone or #channel] [what] [when]. Send your message to schedule the reminder.
Why am I not getting Slack notifications on my desktop?
Check your settings for Notifications & Actions
On Windows 10, click the Start menu. Select Settings, then System. From the left sidebar, click Notifications & Actions. Find Slack in the list and check if notifications are enabled.
What does @here do in discord?
What is Discord @here? @here on Discord is used to notify every member of the server’s channel who is currently online on the server at the time. So, if you send a message that includes the text ‘@here’, every member who is online will be notified that a message has been sent to the given channel.
How do I Unsnooze notifications in Slack?
From the Mobile App
- Open the Slack app on your phone.
- Tap the account menu icon or swipe to access the account menu.
- From there, select the Do Not Disturb option. If your notifications are snoozed at the moment, it’ll say On.
- From the Do Not Disturb screen, choose the red Turn off option at the top.
Can you set working hours in slack?
Slack can be customized so you can achieve a balance between your workday and when you’re off-the-clock.
How do I change my availability in slack?
Set your status
- From your desktop, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Click the Update your status field.
- Enter a status and select an emoji, or choose a suggested status option.
- Click Clear after to choose when your status will clear. …
- Click Save.