How do I import points into Garmin BaseCamp?
Importing and Transferring GPX Files
- Open BaseCamp.
- Select the File drop-down menu from the top toolbar.
- Select Import…
- Browse to the GPX file location from the Import File window.
- Select Open for Windows, or Import for Mac.
How do I import waypoints to my Garmin?
Importing Waypoints, Routes, Tracks, and Garmin Connect Courses Into the Garmin Explore Website
- Log in to the Garmin Explore Website. A Garmin Explore account is required to log in.
- Select Map.
- Click. from the top right corner of the map.
- Select Import GPX, KML, KMZ, or Import Courses:
How do I transfer a route from Garmin to BaseCamp?
Before you can upload a trip to your compatible Garmin® device, you must save at least one trip to the computer.
- Select Trip Planner > Open Recent Trip.
- Select a trip.
- Select Open.
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Select Device > Send To Device.
- Select the trip to send.
- Select the destination device.
- Select OK.
How do I transfer maps from GPS to BaseCamp?
Maps are available for download from Garmin and from third-party map providers such as GPSFileDepot.
- Launch BaseCamp and click “File” in the upper left corner to open the File drop-down menu.
- Click “Import” on the File drop-down menu.
- Browse to the map file you want to add and double-click it to import it into BaseCamp.
How do I upload a file to basecamp?
- From the files area of your project, click the “Upload files” button. …
- Drag and drop a file from your computer into the browser. …
- Once you’ve chosen your files, click the green “Upload” button. …
- You can attach files to comments and messages.
- You can also attach files directly to to-dos.
How do I import GPX into Garmin?
Uploading Fitness Data from a GPX File into Garmin Connect
- Connect the device to computer using a USB cable.
- Log into Garmin Connect.
- Select Import Data.
- Select Browse.
- Locate device showing as a mass storage drive.
- Click Garmin folder.
- Click GPX folder.
How do I import KML into Garmin basecamp?
Basecamp – Create a new working Folder in the “My Collection” folder; File > Import into “My Collection”; browse for . kml file; import. This imports your . kml Path into Basecamp as a “Track”.
How do I put coordinates into my Garmin?
On the Android phone, the Garmin Drive App will open and confirm the destination.
To send an address from your contacts on an iPhone:
- Select an address from your contacts.
- Touch and drag the bar to expand the info screen.
- Touch Share.
- Touch Send to Garmin.
- Touch Send.
How do I convert GPX to fit?
How to convert a GPX file to a FIT file
- Select your GPX file (optionally you can point it at a URL where the GPX file can be found)
- Choose Garmin FIT (ANT+) from the drop down list.
- Hit the Convert button!