How do you hide baseline in a project?
Choose Project→Set Baseline→Clear Baseline. The Clear Baseline dialog box appears, with the Clear Baseline Plan option selected by default. From the Clear Baseline Plan drop-down list, choose a baseline to clear.
How do I remove a baseline in MS Project 2007?
- Select the task which we are planning to delete from the project plan.
- Make the work as “0 hrs” for the particular task.
- Please override the baseline for this task. …
- Clear baseline for the particular task.
- Delete the task from the plan.
How do I hide the summary bar in MS Project?
On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the View tab. Under Outline options, select or clear the Show summary tasks check box to show or hide the project summary task.
How do I hide a Gantt chart in MS Project?
In a single view when the Timeline is showing, go to the Task tab and then choose the view you may want to change to such as a Gantt view. That is how you can either show or hide the Timeline on the latest versions of Microsoft Project.
How do I hide tasks in MS Project?
In order to do that, go to the Project menu and click on “Autofilter” option. After that, click on the autofilter arrow next to the % complete column heading and uncheck “100%” value. All the completed tasks will be hidden and only the tasks that are in progress will be displayed.
How do I change the baseline in MS project?
Update a baseline
- Select the new task you want to add to the baseline. …
- Click Project > Set baseline > Set Baseline, and then pick the baseline you want to update.
- In the Set Baseline dialog box, pick the baseline you want to update.
- Under For, click Selected tasks.