How do I hide archived projects in asana?
To hide an archive project in the Home screen, you just need to unfavorite it by following these steps:
- Click the three dot icon when hovering over a project.
- Select Remove from Favorites.
How do I clean up my asana inbox?
Hover over the Inbox notification symbol and click Archive notification. Once a notification has been archived, it will be sent to the Archive tab. If you want to clear your Inbox, you can archive all of your stories at once.
Can you hide projects in asana?
By default, work in Asana is public to your organization, but you can create private projects to keep information limited to only those that need to see it. To make a private project to you and other teammates, you’ll need to be an Asana Premium user.
How do I use Asana Inbox?
To help you get started with Asana Inbox, try these five best practices to become an Inbox pro.
- Archive tasks to reduce Inbox clutter. …
- Create a follow-up task for action items. …
- Filter your Inbox. …
- Customize your notifications. …
- Go offline with Do Not Disturb.
What does archiving a project in Asana do?
Once a project’s work is completed (or you’re just not using the project anymore) you can archive it. Archiving a project removes it from the team’s project list and from search results, but keeps all the project’s information so you can reference it later if you need to.
How do I manage notifications in Asana?
Go to Asana Inbox, where you can filter notifications by: Assigned to me. @Mentioned.
Turn off Notifications
- Turn off the notifications by email.
- Remove yourself as a Collaborator on tasks, conversations or projects.
- Adjust the notifications for each project in My Profile Settings.