How do I send a desktop notification?
Turn Gmail notifications on or off
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Scroll down to the “Desktop notifications” section.
- Select New mail notifications on, Important mail notifications on, or Mail notifications off.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
How do I create a Webhook in Jira?
Registering a webhook
- Go to Jira administration console > System > Webhooks (in the Advanced section). You can also use the quick search (keyboard shortcut is .), then type ‘webhooks’.
- Click Create a webhook.
- In the form that is shown, enter the details for your new webhook. …
- To register your webhook, click Create.
How do desktop notifications work?
How Do Web Push Notifications Work? Once you’ve enabled web push notifications on your website, your site visitors will start seeing a notification subscription prompt. You will be able to push out notifications to this audience once they subscribe. They can subscribe by clicking on the “Allow Button”.
How do I see notifications on lock screen?
Notifications show when you swipe down from the top of your screen. Some notifications can also show on your lock screen and home screen.
Control how notifications show on your lock screen
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. …
- Under “Lock screen,” tap Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
How do I see notifications on Iphone?
Find your notifications in Notification Center
- On the Lock Screen: Swipe up from the middle of the screen.
- On other screens: Swipe down from the top center. Then you can scroll up to see older notifications, if there are any.
How do I get notifications from Confluence?
Confluence Administrators can do the following:
- Set the default options for the recommended updates notification. Select (Settings) in the Confluence navigation then choose Recommended Updates Email on the left. …
- Turn email and push notifications on or off for their instance.
How do I email a dashboard in Jira?
Jira has no way out of the box to send email reports containing dashboard gadgets. Out of the box alternatives that are available: you can share your dashboard with other people and educate them to view the dashboard itself directly in Jira.