How do I forward a email?
Forward an email as an attachment
- Open Gmail.
- Check the box next to the message that you want to attach.
- At the top, click More. Forward as attachment.
- Enter a recipient, subject, and any message text.
- Click Send.
How does Basecamp work with email?
Basecamp receives your email and posts your content to the project. You’ll get an email that lets you know it worked. For messages and files, you’ll see the option to notify other project members, all through email. There’s a mobile optimized version of the notifications screen too.
Super simple in Basecamp 3!
- Just click the ••• button for the item you want to share and choose how you want to share it. …
- If you have a project with a client set up, you’ll also see the option to share the item with the client. …
- Copy that link, and text/email/carrier pigeon it to whoever needs to see it!
How do I work with clients in Basecamp 3?
You can work with clients using all the same tools you already use with your team. Assign clients to-dos, share files and folders, schedule events and meetings, chat around the Campfire, and even ask clients automatic check-in questions. If you can do it with your team, you can do it with your clients.
Can you forward emails to new email address?
Click on the Mail section, and then head to ‘Forwarding’. In here you’ll need to select the ‘Start Forwarding’ option. Just enter a new email address and your messages will be automatically sent on as soon as they arrive in your Outlook inbox. Take note of the ‘Keep a copy of forwarded messages’ option in here as well.
Can I forward an email to Basecamp?
You can forward any email into Basecamp, discuss it with your team, and reply directly to the original sender. … Forward an Email Directly to a Project or Team. Reply to and Comment on Forwards.
Start using your Google account to log in
In the menu, click My Profile : Next, click the Change your login info here link below your personal info: Click the Switch to Google button: In the pop-up window that appears, pick the Google account you want to use to sign in to Basecamp and you’re all set.
1. Go to whatever you’d like to share and click the ••• menu at the top right of the page. Click on the option to Get a public link.
Does basecamp 3 have a calendar?
You can add a single event to your personal calendar, using the options for Google, iCal, or Outlook. Click to add the event to an Outlook, Apple, or Google calendar.
What is the difference between basecamp 2 and 3?
Basecamp 2 includes a 60-day free trial, while Basecamp 3 offers a 30-day free trial. You can get a $150 credit on your account for upgrading to Basecamp 3 from Basecamp 2. … If you have fewer than 40 projects or need less than 15 GB of storage, you could save about $50/month by using Basecamp 2.