How do I find the size of a Jira?
Log in with the ‘Jira Administrators’ global permission. Choose > System. Select Troubleshooting and Support > System Info to open the System Info page.
How do I view a database in Jira?
You can check which version you’re running in JIRA administration > Manage apps or JIRA administration > Manage add-ons (for JIRA versions lower than 8.0).
Does Jira have a database?
Jira requires a relational database to store its issue data. If you’re setting up a completely new Jira installation, the Jira setup wizard will configure a database connection for you to either Jira’s internal H2 or an external database.
How do I add a shirt size in Jira?
Nicholas Muldoon [Atlassian]
- Administration tab.
- Custom Fields.
- Add Custom Field.
- Choose ‘Select List’
- Add a field name, ie ‘T-Shirt Size’
- Choose Story for applicable issue type.
- Tick checkbox for Default screen.
Where is Jira database configuration?
The dbconfig. xml file (located at the root of your JIRA home directory) defines all details for JIRA’s database connection. This file is typically created by running the JIRA setup wizard on new installations of JIRA, or by configuring a database connection using the JIRA configuration tool.
How do I change database in Jira?
Migrating Jira’s data to a different type of database server
- Create an export of your data as an XML backup. …
- Create a new database on your new database server to house Jira’s data. …
- Shut down your Jira server.
- Make a backup of your Jira home directory and Jira installation directory.
- Delete the dbconfig.