How do I Export Microsoft Project?
Choose File > Export > Save Project as File, and under Other File Types, double-click Microsoft Excel Workbook. (In Project 2010, choose File > Save As, and next to Save as type, choose Excel Workbook.) In the Save As dialog box, pick a location for the workbook.
How do I export MS Project to Word?
In the Menu bar, click on File → Export → Export to MS Word → Export planning.
How do I save Microsoft Project as a PDF?
Save as pdf in MS Project 2010
Go to the File menu and Click Save As. Enter a File name: and select PDF Files (*. pdf) from the Save as type: drop down menu. Click Save.
How do I export Gantt from MS Project?
To export the Gantt chart, go to the List area of your project. Click the options button (three dots) in the top right. Hover over Reports in the dropdown and select the Gantt Chart Export option. In the export modal, you can then chose a format for your export.
How do you allow access to PowerPoint?
To control permissions, click the “File” tab in your open presentation and click “Info.” Click “Protect Presentation” in the “Permissions” box and select “Restrict Permission By People.” Choose “Restricted Access” and indicate what other account users on your network can edit or view the document.
How do you send a PPT that is too large?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
Share a link to your presentation
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Copy Link. If the file is on your device, you’ll be asked to upload the file to the cloud first.
- Paste the link wherever you need.