How do you add inline comments in Confluence?
Add inline comments
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Select the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Enter your comment and select Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I enable comments on a Confluence page?
Select Further Configuration from the sidebar (under Configuration). Select Edit. Select or unselect the Threaded Comments checkbox to enable or disable threaded mode. Select Save.
How do you insert an inline comment?
Add inline comments to a message
- Open a message that you have received, and then click Reply.
- Click the body of the original message, and then start typing your comments.
What is meant by inline comments?
Inline comments are comments made by an instructor that appear directly on top of your paper. These comments are usually brief.
How do I create an inline comment in Python?
Python inline comments
When you place a comment on the same line as a statement, you’ll have an inline comment. Similar to a block comment, an inline comment begins with a single hash sign ( # ) and is followed by a space and a text string.
How do you create an inline comment on Wikipedia?
Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment. Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment. Type in your text/comment. Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do I review a page on Confluence?
So when browsing activity, you can click the page version you’re interested in and quickly view that revision. There you can click “Compare with Current” link if it’s needed to see the diff between the latest page version and the current page version using the default Confluence diff.
How do you insert a comment in Outlook?
Insert comment callouts into email message in Outlook
- Compose your new email by clicking New Email button. …
- Highlight (double click on or select) the word or text which you want to comment on.
- Then press Ctrl + Alt + M to insert the comment.
How do I insert a comment in Outlook 2016?
Adding comments to reply or forward
- On the File tab, click the Options button:
- On the Mail tab, under Replies and forwards, select Preface Comments With: check box. In the Preface Comments With text box, type the text you want to accompany your annotations:
- Click OK.
How do I insert a comment in Outlook 365?
- Click the icon with 3 dots on the bottom of the Navigation Column (also referred to as Folder column) in Outlook and click “Notes”.
- Click “New Note”.
- A yellow sticky note window will open up. …
- Type your note in the window. …
- You can sort your sticky notes by subject, date created, or the category.