How do I manage versions in JIRA?
Managing a project’s versions
- Choose Administration ( ) > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Choose Versions in the left menu. The Versions page is displayed, showing a list of versions and each version’s status. From here you can manage the project’s versions as described on this page.
How do I edit fix version in JIRA?
If you look on the menu bar in the left hand side when you are viewing an issue in your project, click on Releases, then ensure there is a release in there. Once there is, you should be able to edit the fix version field in any issue within that project.
How do I update JIRA version?
If you’re using Jira Service Management, you can update it directly in the UI, without downloading a separate installer.
- Go to Administration ( ) > Applications > Versions and licenses.
- Update Jira Service Management. This will automatically update Jira Service Management to a compatible version.
How do I edit JIRA?
To edit an existing issue, select Edit to open the Edit Issue dialog and modify the issue details. To change the fields you need to edit, select Configure Fields > Custom and choose the fields you want to show or hide. Select Update to save your changes.
How do I add a fix version to Jira?
- Click on Projects -> Choose the appropriate project.
- At the Project Summary Page -> Click on the Administration tab.
- On the left pane , click on Versions.
- Fill in the Name of the versions and Description then click on the Add button.
- Repeat Step 4 until you are done adding all the versions.
How do I remove fix version in Jira?
To remove an archived version, you need first to unarchive this version, remove it from the issue and then archive it back. You can unarchive a version in Project settings -> Versions. Yes you can remove story from fix version.
How do I find the fix version in Jira?
Choose Versions from the project settings sidebar.
- The Versions or Releases page is displayed, showing a list of versions and each version’s status. …
- The issue is added to the version you entered. …
- Jira has both Fix versions and Affects versions fields.
How do I change the date in Jira?
Portfolio for Jira allows you to configure your release dates in a few easy steps:
- Go to your plan > Releases.
- Create a new release or select an existing one.
- Select Edit.
- Configure the dates and close the window. Start Date. Description. As early as possible.
How do I change a component in Jira?
On the ‘Components’ screen, open the menu in the Actions column for the component you want to edit, and select Edit. Edit the component’s Name, Description, Lead, and Default Assignee in the Edit component dialog. Click the Save button to save your changes.
Which is the latest version of Jira?
Upcoming bugfix releases
New bugfix versions are released for three Jira feature versions: Latest version, Jira 8.13 LTS, and Jira 8.5 LTS.
How do I install Jira on Windows 10?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.