How do I mass delete attachments in JIRA?
To delete all attachments on an issue:
- Open an issue.
- Find the Attachments section and select ···.
- Click Delete all.
- Read the confirmation message, then select the appropriate option.
Can you delete attachments in JIRA?
Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from. Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. The Manage Attachments page will appear: Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
How do I delete attachments in JIRA software?
In order to delete an attachment,
- Move your mouse pointer over the attachment file in your Jira issue.
- You will be able to see a delete icon.
- Click on that icon to delete the attachment.
- Refer to the below screenshot for more clarification.
How do you delete attachments?
In the Attached box, right-click the attachment, and click Remove or select the file in the Attached box and then press the delete key on your keyboard. Note: This method deletes only one attachment at a time. To delete multiple attachments at once, press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard.
How do I delete attachments in Confluence?
Delete an attached file
- Open the page in Confluence Cloud.
- Select to open the more options menu, then select Attachments.
- Select Delete next to the attachment you want to delete.
- Select OK to confirm.
How would you forward an attachment from an email you have received?
Right-click the message that you want to forward. In the context menu that appears, click Forward as Attachment (this is also available from the ‘Message’ menu) at the top of the screen. Type the destination email address and press send.
How do you remove an attachment from an email on a Mac?
Delete email attachments
- In the Mail app on your Mac, select a message that includes one or more attachments.
- Choose Message > Remove Attachments. The message remains in the mailbox and is annotated to indicate that all attachments were manually removed.
How do I delete email attachments on my iPhone?
Open the Settings app, go to iPhone Storage, and select Messages. Tap Review Large Attachments, and you’ll see a list of files larger than 4MB. Hit Edit and tap on each one you want to delete, then hit the trash can icon in the top right to get rid of them.
How do I delete multiple attachments in smartsheet?
Delete multiple files
- In the sheet, click the Attachments icon in the right panel.
- Check the boxes next to any attachments that you want to delete.
- Click Actions > Delete Files > Delete.