How do I delete a blog post in Confluence?
To delete a blog post, choose > Delete. Deleting a blog post follows the same rules as deleting a page.
How do I delete a Confluence page in Jira?
How do I delete a page in my Confluence wiki space?
- Go to the page.
- Go to the Remove Page option. To do this: Go to a page in the space, open the Tools menu. Select Remove. The ‘Remove Page’ screen opens. You will be prompted to confirm the action.
What is the blog in Confluence?
Pages and blog posts allow you to capture and share information in Confluence. Whether it’s taking down some quick notes from a meeting, writing a requirements page, or letting your teammates know about the company’s latest marketing push – you can create it as a Confluence page or blog post.
How does confluence permission work?
Every Confluence space has its own set of permissions which determine what people can do in the space. Space permissions are set by the space administrator. The user who created the space is automatically a space administrator, and other users can also be granted Space Admin permission.
How do I create a blog template in Confluence?
Templates for Blog Posts for Confluence
- Create Blog Posts via the “Create” button. Once installed, the blog post templates are available through the “Blog post” blueprint and displayed in the “Create” dialogue.
- Choose a template for your blog post. …
- Enable Blog Templates per space.
Why can’t I delete a Confluence page?
If you’re using Confluence out-of-the-box, you may need permission to delete a page. This is because space permissions and page restrictions can prevent users from removing content. To find out if you can delete a Confluence page, click the icon with the three dots at the top right of the page, then click ‘Delete’.
How do I delete a space in Confluence?
To delete a space:
- Go to the space and choose Space Tools > Overview from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Delete Space.
- Choose OK.
How do I delete a file in Confluence?
To delete a file that is attached to a page:
- Open the page in Confluence Cloud.
- Select to open the more options menu, then select Attachments.
- Select Delete next to the attachment you want to delete.
- Select OK to confirm.
How do I delete multiple pages in Confluence?
There’s a trick for this.
- You put the pages as children of one specific page (let’s call it “parent”).
- You create a new space called “Trash” or something like this.
- You use “move” on “parent” page and move all the pages to the new space.
- You delete the “Trash space.
How do you delete permissions in Confluence?
Go to the page and choose Tools > Delete. Confirm the action as prompted.
- Go to Confluence.
- Click “Settings” (not “Site Administration”)
- Under “Users & Security” click “Space Permissions”
- Under “Individual Spaces” click “Recover Permissions” for the space you need permissions to.
- Edit Permissions.
How do I edit a blog in Confluence?
To edit an existing page or blog post, choose Edit at the top of a page or press E on your keyboard. Confluence automatically saves drafts of your page as you work. If another user begins editing the same page as you, Confluence will display a message and will try to merge the changes when you save your page.
How do I move a blog to a Confluence page?
You cannot convert it to a regular page if that is what you are asking. However, you could go to the blog post and then select all the content and copy it to your clipboard (ctrl+c on PC or command+c on Mac). Then paste it into a new page (ctrl+v on PC or command+v on Mac).
How do you use Confluence effectively?
9 Confluence Best Practices Your Users Should Know
- Identify the list of spaces you need to create. …
- Take the time to define your page structure. …
- Use page templates. …
- Increase productivity by using Confluence macros. …
- Organize your attachments. …
- Avoid redundant content. …
- Label your content. …
- Grant permissions wisely.