How do I add a thumbnail in Confluence?
When you upload files to Confluence, you can display them on the page as either a thumbnail or a link.
Insert an image file from the web
- Choose Insert > Files, and choose Images from the web.
- Choose Preview to check that the URL and image are correct.
- Tap Insert.
How do I display attachments in Confluence?
View all attached files in a space
- Use the Space Attachments macro to display the list of files on a page.
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar Then choose Attachments.
How do I put images side by side in Confluence?
- Insert your first picture and select it on the confluence page to see the above option. Choose the highlighted option above.
- Repeat with the second picture choosing the same configuration, both pictures should now be on the same row.
Can you create a dashboard in Confluence?
Easily create custom dashboards in Confluence. Confluence dashboards allow you to show relevant information to different teams.
Where are attachments stored in Confluence?
By default Confluence stores attachments in the home directory (e.g. in a file system). If you have upgraded from an earlier Confluence version you may still be storing attachments in your database or WebDAV, and should consider migrating to a supported storage method.