Create a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
How do you create a calendar for a team?
Create a team calendar
- Open Calendar, and on the left next to Other calendars, click Add other calendars. Create new calendar.
- Name the calendar and add a description.
- Click Time zone and select your time zone.
- Click Create calendar. …
- (Optional) To update any calendar preferences, point to it and click More.
You can add a shared Outlook calendar as a tab to a new or existing Microsoft Team. This shared calendar can be used to schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and events with members of your Team.
On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Share Calendar. In the Sharing Invitation that appears, enter the person who you want to share with in the To box. Enter or select any other options that you want, just as if you were sending an email message.
Select Calendar. Select Home > Share Calendar. In the email that opens, type the name of the person in your organization that you want to share your calendar with in the To box. In Details, specify the level of details that you want to share with the person in your organization, and then select Send.
Share your calendar
- Select Calendar > Share Calendar.
- Choose a calendar to share.
- Select Add, decide who to share your calendar with, and select Add.
- Select OK and you’ll see the added people with a default permission level.
- Choose a name, select the access level to give, and select OK.