What are quick filters in Jira?
Quick filters let you define additional filtering based on JQL. This is like creating a custom view for the board to include only the issues that you are interested in seeing for the time being. To create new quick filters, perform the following steps: Go to the Kanban board you want to add quick filters to.
How do I add a filter in Jira?
Creating Filters in Jira
In order to create a filter, go to Issues > Search for Issues to define your search. Make sure to execute it to confirm that the syntax is correct. Finally, click Save as and choose a name for your new filter. That’s all there is to it!
How do I create a kanban filter in Jira?
- goto Administer Project.
- click on Versions.
- create for each milestone one version.
- go back to the Kanban board.
- configure the board.
- click on Quick-Filters.
- add per milestone one filter with this JQL: fixedVersion = “milestone x”
- you are done.
What is quick search in jira?
Quick search lets you find issues, projects, boards, queues, and more, including items you’ve worked on recently. To perform a quick search: Select Search ( ) in the navigation bar (or press / on your keyboard). … Optionally, filter the search results by choosing a project or issue assignee.
How do I create a filter query in Jira?
Query results can be saved and used as filters and views across Jira (including boards).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
How do I add a filter to my Jira dashboard?
Click “Add Gadget” while on the dashboard, click “Load all gadgets” if you see the “More gadgets available” info box, click “Add gadget” for “Filter Results”, and then choose your filter and customize. Thank you both!
How do you put a filter on a Kanban board?
- Click Portfolio > Tracking > Portfolio Kanban.
- Click in the filter field. , and then select your options.
- Click Apply. The Portfolio Kanban page diaplsys again, according to your filter sort.