How do I give a project admin access in Jira?
Make a user a product admin
- Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. …
- Select Groups from the left side of the page.
- Select the administrators or <product-name>-admins group.
- Click Add members, search and select the people you want to add, and click Add.
How do I see project permissions in Jira?
Select > Issues. From the sidebar, select Permission Schemes. The Permission Schemes page opens. It displays a list of all the permission schemes in your Jira site and the projects that use each scheme.
What are the default project roles in Jira?
JIRA has three default project roles: Administrators, Developers, and Users. The current members of these roles for each project can be seen at Administration→Projects: click on the project name, then Roles.
Where is project administration in Jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > Issues. Select Permission Schemes to open the Permission Schemes page, which displays a list of all permission schemes in your Jira system and the projects that use each scheme.
What can project admins do in Jira?
Jira Core project administrators manage specific business projects that they have been assigned to in Jira Core. Project administrators can customize their projects, add and remove users, and perform certain configuration tasks, like adding versions or editing their workflow.
How do I add a user to a project in Jira?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
How do I see roles in Jira?
On the top right corner click on your avatar and select profile. You will see your Project roles : View project roles. You should be able to see your roles on each project.