Can I have 2 Notion accounts?
August 18, 2020 — In a small product update, Notion introduced the ability to sign in to multiple accounts simultaneously. When signed in to multiple accounts, the workspace menu displays all available workspaces, each with its associated email address.
How do I create a new workspace in Notion?
To add a new workspace in Notion, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Notion account on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the “X’s Notion” section in the upper left-hand corner. …
- Click on the three horizontal dots next to your email address.
- Click on “Join or create workspace.”
How do I create a Notion section?
Creating Columns in Notion
- Hover your cursor over the piece of text you want to make a column.
- You will see a small icon with dots that will show up as a handle on the left. …
- You can drag the content wherever you want around the page. …
- When you see a vertical blue line, that’s a sign you’re creating columns.
How do I insert an existing page into Notion?
You can make a subpage in a Notion page you’re currently working on.
- Type “/” on your keyboard.
- Type “page” to trigger Notion to embed a subpage inside a page you’re currently on.
- Name the new subpage. You’re good to go!
How do I transfer pages between Notion accounts?
Click on the “Share” option from the page menu at the top right. Select “Copy Page Link” and share it with whoever you want to have access to that page.
Can you have more than one Notion?
Many users like to open multiple Notion pages simultaneously. … Tabs remain unsupported in Notion’s desktop apps, however, but you can easily open multiple windows and toggle among them without leaving your keyboard.
How do you delete a workspace?
To get to the workspace settings, click on the workspace name in the sidebar, then select “Settings & administration” and “Workspace settings.” In the default “Settings” tab, scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on “Delete workspace” in the “Delete workspace” section.