How do I create a custom dashboard in Jira?
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Click ••• and: Create dashboard to create a blank dashboard. …
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I show labels in Jira board?
There is a way. Under your Board Settings there should be a “Card Layout” section. Add the fields you would like to see in the “Active Sprint View” and they should show up for you. You must be a registered user to add a comment.
How do I add label values in Jira?
- Set the field context. It like mapping the field to appear in your project specific to issue types. …
- You have to include the custom field in your screens under your screen schemes. Global settings –> Issues –> Screens. …
- Field should not be hidden in the field configuration.
How do I create a kanban dashboard in Jira?
To create a new board:
- Click Search ( ) > View all boards.
- Click Create board.
- Select a board type (either scrum, or kanban).
- Select how you want your board created – You can either start with a new project template for your new board, or add your board to one or more existing projects.
How do I create a JIRA dashboard filter?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
How do I display labels in Jira backlog?
From the board, click on configure and navigate to Card Layout section. Select Labels in your field name. When you go back to the board you can see that all card have labels displayed.
How do I create a label on Kanban board?
As the administrator of a board in Kanban Zone, you can manage card labels by providing a description and selecting a color for each. You can also set a single label as your default when creating new cards and use drag & drop to organize labels in the order that makes the most sense to you and your team.
How do I add labels to my Kanban board?
Add a Card Label
From the Settings menu, click on Label from the options. On the text box that says Add Label, type in the name of the new label that you want to add.
How do I manage labels in Jira?
You cannot manage labels centrally, it can only be done via issues. For example if you need to rename one you would have do a JQL to select all issues with the label, bulk edit them and add the new label, then bulk edit again to remove the old label.