How do I create a new page in Confluence?
How do I create a new page in my Confluence wiki?
- Click on the Add Page link. …
- Enter a Title for your page.
- Click Edit beside Location to change the location of the page.
- Select the Space where you want your page to be located from the drop-down menu displayed.
- In the Parent Page input field, specify a parent, if needed.
Can I create my own template in Confluence?
To create a new space template:
Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar. Choose Templates > Create new template.
What is the difference between space and page in Confluence?
Pages are the primary means of storing and sharing information in Confluence. Pages are the building blocks of spaces.
How do I create a blog template in Confluence?
Templates for Blog Posts for Confluence
- Create Blog Posts via the “Create” button. Once installed, the blog post templates are available through the “Blog post” blueprint and displayed in the “Create” dialogue.
- Choose a template for your blog post. …
- Enable Blog Templates per space.
What is the difference between Blueprint and template in Confluence?
Templates in Confluence are essentially pages with pre-populated content. Blueprints are a few steps beyond that, and provide some powerful features to assist users in easily creating pre-formatted pages in a standardized, guided manner.
How do I label a page in Confluence?
Label a page or blog post
Any existing labels appear at the bottom-right of the page, below the page content. To add a label to a page or blog post: At the bottom of the page, choose Edit labels or hit L on your keyboard. Type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type)