How do I customize a column in Jira?
Create a new custom field
- Select > Issues.
- Under FIELDS, select Custom fields.
- Click Create custom field. …
- Select the type of field you want to create and click Next. …
- Add the details for your field. …
- When you have entered the field details, select Create.
How do I change the view of a Jira board?
Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings. On the Board settings screen, select the desired tab (Columns, Swimlanes, etc).
How do I change the layout of a Jira card?
- Click the Jira icon ( , , , or ) > Projects > then select the relevant project.
- Go to your Scrum backlog, Active sprints, Kanban backlog (if enabled), or Kanban board.
- Go to ••• > Board settings and click Card layout.
- Add or delete fields as desired.
How do I set a default column in Jira?
For any Jira filters that you own, you can change the displayed columns as follows.
- Click on the name of a Jira filter you own.
- Click the Columns button at top right of the currently displayed columns. …
- Select or deselect checked items in the list.
- Click Done when you are finished.
How do I change a workflow in Jira?
How to configure a workflow scheme outside a project
- Select > Issues.
- In the Workflows section, click Workflow schemes.
- Click the Edit link for the desired workflow.
- Edit your workflow scheme, as described in the table below.
- If your workflow is active, you need to publish it to make your changes active.
How do I change a custom field type in Jira?
You can also edit a custom field by clicking its screens or contexts link and then clicking Details > Edit Details. You can’t change the field’s type (for example, making a single-select field into a multi-select field). To change a field’s type, recreate the field using the desired type.
How do I edit my Kanban board in Jira?
To create a new board:
- Click Search ( ) > View all boards.
- Click Create board.
- Select a board type (either scrum, or kanban).
- Select how you want your board created – You can either start with a new project template for your new board, or add your board to one or more existing projects.
How do I change the project type in Jira?
Can you change a project type?
- Go to your project’s settings.
- Select Details.
- In the Project type field, select the type of project you want to change to.
- Select Save details.