Can you archive project in Jira?
Go to Administration ( ) > Projects. Find the project you want to archive, and select Actions ( ) > Archive. The project will be immediately hidden from view and moved to the Archived projects page. Re-index Jira to remove the project’s data from the index.
Why can’t I archive a Jira project?
For Jira Cloud, project archiving is limited to the Premium plan. This is explained in Archive a project. There is not a means to archive a project in Jira Cloud for the Free or Standard plans.
How do I archive a project in Jira cloud?
Currently, there is no possibility to archive a project in jira cloud. However, using the permission scheme you can hide the project from the users/group. Here is the link for configuring a jira permission scheme. It’s a basic feature that needs adding in to cloud.
What does it mean to archive a project?
Simply archive your project right in the app! When you archive your project it simply means you are storing it out of site in a certain inbox/folder where you can always access it at a later date. This allows you to stay organised and keep everything tidy!
How do I hide a project in Jira?
Hide a project
- Create a new permission scheme, and leave all of the permissions empty: Select > Issues. …
- Associate the new permission scheme with the project that you wish to hide (see the section Associating a Permission Scheme with a Project ): Choose Settings > Projects.
How do I find archived projects in jira?
As @Mike said there is no archive available in cloud. It only for the data center version. If you’re a JIRA admin and can’t see a project when you view all projects then it isn’t there. I would talk to whoever told you there are archived projects and ask how it was done.
What happens when you archive a release in Jira?
Archived means to hide an old version from the Change Log reports, and in the Jira User Interface. … If I understand the answer correctly when we Archive the Issues related to the Release, these Issues will no longer be visible on the Issue Navigator (JIRA User Interface).
How do I archieve a ticket in Jira?
To create a JIRA ticket:
- In JIRA, click on Create Issue.
- Select the project Support Nuxeo Connect.
- Fill in the description as precisely as possible. Depending on the type of your issue, provide the appropriate items in the following list: steps to reproduce the issue. logs. screenshots. …
- Click on the Create button.