How do I add a developer field in JIRA?
To add a field on the Custom fields page:
- Go to Administration > Issues, and select Custom fields.
- Select Add custom field.
- In Select a Field Type, select All to make sure you can see all available field types.
- Select a field type and click Next.
How do I add a tab in JIRA?
Choose Administration ( ) > Issues. Select Screens to open the View Screens page, which lists all screens that have been defined in JIRA. Click Add Tab. Enter the name of the new tab in the dialog that appears and clickAdd.
What are development tools in JIRA?
The Development Tool module allows an app to send Development Information to JIRA. This development information will be displayed in the development information panel when an issue is viewed.
How do I add a custom field to a screen in Jira?
- Log in with JIRA Administrator global permission.
- Go to Custom Fields page by: Cog Icon > Issues > Find Custom Fields under Fields category at the left.
- Click at Add Custom Field and Select a Field Types. …
- Add the custom field that you just created to the an existing screen then update the changes.
How do I add a value to a field in Jira?
To edit option values for the above custom field types, follow these steps: Select > Issues. Under FIELDS, click Custom fields. Find the custom field you want to configure and click > Contexts and default value > Edit Options.
How do I create a pull request in Jira?
To create a pull request, you need to have made your code changes on a separate branch or forked repository.
- From the open repository, click + in the global sidebar and select Create a pull request under Get to work.
- Fill out the rest of the pull request form. …
- Click Create pull request.
How do I add a commit to GitHub Jira?
Add, edit or delete linked Jira issue keys in the Associated issues to commit field.
Manually Link Git Commits to Jira Issues
- Project page > Git Commits > click View Full Commit.
- Issue page > Git Commits tab > click View Full Commit.
- Git menu > View all repositories > select a repository with git commits.
How do I add a test tab in Jira?
How to create a Test Plan with RTM for Jira?
- Start by clicking on Test Plans link on the left side of the screen.
- Then, click on the “plus” icon on the top above the folders list and “Create Test Plan” button.
How do I add a screen resolution in Jira?
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your “Done” transition, and Click POST Functions.
- Click ‘Add POST Function > Select ‘Update Issue Field’
- Select Resolution for Issue Field and the appropriate Field Value.
How do you set fields in Jira?
How to edit a field description
- Select > Issues.
- In the Fields section, click Field configurations.
- Click Configure next to the field configuration you wish to edit.
- Click Edit next to the field you want to update.
- Enter a new description and click Update.