In the Calendar section of the Teams application, click Meet Now, enter a meeting name, and click Get a link to share. Copy and share the meeting link using a normal Outlook meeting invitation or through some other means. You can also click Share via email to automatically open a new email with the link included.
Open Microsoft Teams on your Android device and tap on “Calendar” at the bottom of the screen. Now, tap on the calendar icon with the “+” symbol. You’ve now created a new meeting. Proceed to name the meeting, add participants, the channel you’ll be using, and make sure to set the time and date correctly.
From the meeting controls, click or tap the Participants icon. The Participants panel opens. Click or tap the Copy Join Info link icon. Meeting details, including the join link, are copied to your device’s clipboard.
Create a link
- Next to your team name, select More options … > Get link to team.
- Select Copy, then send the link to your student or colleague.
Once you have created the meeting, return to the calendar icon within teams, and locate the meeting on your calendar. Double click it to access the details. Hover your mouse over the “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting” text, and right-click on it. Then click copy link.
To schedule meetings with your employees, clients, External users and other guests, use Microsoft Teams.
- In Microsoft Teams, in the left navigation, choose Meetings.
- Choose Schedule a meeting.
- In the New meeting box, enter a Title and Location for the meeting.
- Enter a Start and End time and date.
How do I send a team meeting invite on mobile?
How to schedule a meeting in Microsoft Teams on mobile:
- Go to Calendar Meetings button on the bottom of the app.
- Select Schedule a meeting button in the top right.
- Go to Add people to team button and select the people you’d like to invite.
- Next, go to Share to a channel:
How do I set up a team meeting with a phone number?
Using the Microsoft Teams admin center:
- From the Home, click Users, select the user from the list, and select Edit.
- Select Edit next to Audio Conferencing, and then in the Audio Conferencing pane, choose a number in the Toll number and Toll-free number lists.
Join a meeting without a Teams account
- Go to the meeting invite and select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- That’ll open a web page, where you’ll see two choices: Download the Windows app and Join on the web instead. …
- Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings. …
- When you’re ready, hit Join now.
How do I create a scheduled meeting in Microsoft Teams?
To schedule a meeting, first click on the Teams icon on the left-hand menu of your screen. Select the appropriate team channel you wish to begin a meeting with. Then click on the down arrow next to the Meet icon on the top right of your screen. This will allow you to either meet now or schedule a meeting for later.