How do you shrink columns in notion?
For columns, click and hold their headings to drag them left or right (like below). Resize columns by hovering over their edges, and dragging right or left.
How do you change column size in notion?
And if you want to customize them and change their width to fit the data they contain, you can adjust them. Hover your cursor between the columns, and a line will appear. Click the line and move it left or right to modify the column width.
How do you resize a column or row?
There’s a better way.
- Open Excel and choose a document to load. …
- Place the mouse pointer inside a cell and click to select it.
- Click the Format icon in the ribbon (on the right side) and select Column Width (or Row height if you want to change the height of a Row instead).
- Enter the desired width, and press OK.
How do I resize something in notion?
Arrange & resize
- To arrange: Use drag and drop to move a media block around your Notion page. You can drag them into columns as well.
- To resize: Hover over your media block and you’ll see two black guides appear on the left and right edges. Click either one and drag to make yourvideo bigger or smaller.
How do you change the size of something in notion?
Open the menu of the page you want to change the font size of. The menu appears when you click on the three horizontal dots in the top right-hand corner of the page. You’ll see a “Small text” toggle button appear under font styles. Switch on the button, so it’s enabled.
How do I rearrange columns in notion?
- Use all the same time-saving keyboard shortcuts from our desktop apps.
- Select multiple blocks of content at once.
- Click & drag to rearrange content blocks, or selections of multiple content blocks.
How do you change dividers in notion?
The most basic way to add a horizontal divider is to click the + icon that appears when you hover over a line (towards the line’s left). Then, select Divider from the menu that appears. Alternatively, you can type “/div” and then hit Enter. This will also cause the horizontal divider to appear.
How do you make multiple columns in notion?
How to Add Columns in Notion
- Create a New Notion Page or Open existing page.
- Hold down the “Shift” key and select all the content you want in your second column.
- Click and Drag the content to the far right of the content that you want to be the first column.
- Release the Mouse Button to Set Your Second Column in place.