How do I filter in Confluence?
Hi Amy, Edit the page, click on the Table Filter macro, the panel with buttons should appear then, click “Unwrap” button. Hi Preeti, Table Filter macro is what you need.
How do I filter confluence table in edit mode?
Yes, it is possible in Confluence Server: you need to wrap the table with Table Filter macro. Then the table can be sorted in the editor using Ctrl+Click.
Can you filter columns in Confluence?
Table Filter is one of the macros bundled in the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. The macro allows you: To filter all kinds of table data. … To sort tables, freeze rows and columns and apply other table viewing options.
How do you add filters to excel?
- Select any cell within the range.
- Select Data > Filter.
- Select the column header arrow .
- Select Text Filters or Number Filters, and then select a comparison, like Between.
- Enter the filter criteria and select OK.
How do you filter data in Python?
Python : 10 Ways to Filter Pandas DataFrame
- Examples of Data Filtering. …
- Import Data. …
- Select flights details of JetBlue Airways that has 2 letters carrier code B6 with origin from JFK airport.
- Method 1 : DataFrame Way. …
- Method 2 : Query Function. …
- Method 3 : loc function. …
- Difference between loc and iloc function.
Can you freeze panes in Confluence tables?
Yes, it is possible to freeze header row and column with the help of Table Filter macro. You can see it in action on the demo site.
How do I move rows in Confluence table?
Create an empty row where you want it to go, select the row you want to move, right click-cut, place your cursor in the first cell of your new row, right click-paste.
What is table plus in Confluence?
The Table Plus macro adds advanced functions and formatting to Confluence tables, by: Dynamically totaling numeric data. Dynamically numbering each table row. … Highlighting a row when the user hovers the pointer over it. Using CSS to style the entire table or individual columns and rows.
How do I freeze a header row in Confluence?
You can freeze first N rows/columns with the help of the Table Filter macro of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. Wrap your table with Table Filter, switch to the Table View tab, specify the number of rows in Freeze first N rows box.