How do I create a custom field in Project Online?
Create the custom field
- In Project Web App, click Settings > PWA Settings.
- Under Enterprise Data, click Enterprise Custom Fields and Lookup Tables.
- Under Enterprise Custom Fields, click New Field.
- For Name, type Project Cost.
- Under Entity and Type, choose Cost from the Type dropdown list.
How do I add a custom field in Microsoft planner?
Add fields to Task Planner
- Click Tailoring > Process Designer > Configuration > Predefined Additional Task Fields.
- Select requestTask from the File Name drop-down list, and then click the New icon.
- If you want to configure an additional field at the file level, leave the Task Category Name field empty. …
- Click Add Field.
How do you create a custom field in Word?
Inserting built-in fields
- Navigate to the location in the Word document where you want to insert a field.
- Click the Insert tab in the Ribbon and then click Quick Parts in the Text group. …
- Select Field. …
- In the list of Field names, select a field. …
- Under Field properties, select any properties or options you want.
What is custom field in MS Project?
Custom Field in Microsoft Project are used for mapping when Project information is transferred from Web TimeSheet to Microsoft Project, it’s same as User Defined Field in Web TimeSheet. For Example: To map Task Code in Microsoft Project with Web TimeSheet it should be Custom Field (Task Type).
How can add extra field in custom post type?
How to Add Custom Fields to WordPress Custom Post Types
- Install and active Advanced Custom Fields free plugin.
- Click Custom Fields on your WordPress sidebar and add a new field.
- Hit Add Field and complete general settings. …
- Set Post Type rules in the Location section. …
- Publish the new custom field.
How do you add columns in PWA?
Click the Manage Views link in the Look and Feel section of the Server Settings page. In the Project section, click the Task Summary view to open it for editing. In the Available Fields list, select the Resource Names column, and then click the Add button to add it to the Displayed Fields list on the right.
How do I create a project detail page?
To create a project detail page:
- On the PWA home page, click Server Settings.
- On the Server Settings page, in the Workflow and Project Detail Pages section, click Project Detail Pages.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Select New Document on the ribbon.
- On the newly created blank page, select Add a Web Part.