What is the command to undo an action?
To undo an action, press Ctrl + Z. To redo an undone action, press Ctrl + Y.
How do I revert changes in Confluence?
Restore a previous version
- Go to the page and choose > Page History.
- Choose Restore this version beside the version you want to restore (or at the top of the page if you’ve opened the version)
- Change the default change comment if necessary, and choose OK.
What is a undo command?
Undo. CTRL+Z. To reverse your last action, press CTRL+Z.
What does Ctrl P do?
☆☛✅Ctrl+P is a shortcut key often used to print a document or page. … Also referred to as Control P and C-p, Ctrl+P is a shortcut key often used to print a document or page. Tip. On Apple computers, the shortcut to print may also be the Command key+P keys.
How do I view previous versions in Confluence?
You can access the history of a Confluence page from the Tools > Page History menu. On this page, you can compare versions, and restore or delete previous versions. Atlassian describes entries in the page history as ‘versions’.
How do I restore a page in Confluence?
How do I restore a deleted Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Space Admin tab of the Browse Spaceview. To do this: …
- Click on Trash from the left panel. A list of deleted pages and emails for the space is displayed.
- Click on the Restore link beside the page you want to restore.
How do you undo a mistake?
Ctrl+Z (or Command+Z on a Mac) is a common keyboard shortcut for Undo. Usually, programs with the Undo function keep track of not just your most recent change but an entire series of your most recent changes.
How many undo actions can be performed?
How many undo actions can be performed? The number of times you can undo depends on the program you are using. Many programs only allow between one and five undo actions, where other programs can allow several undo actions by repeating the steps to undo.
How do you undo in processing?
- Undo is an interaction technique which is implemented in many computer programs. …
- In most Microsoft Windows applications, the keyboard shortcut for the undo command is Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace, and the shortcut for redo is Ctrl+Y or Ctrl+Shift+Z.