How do I see Slack activity?
View message activity
- Hover over a message and click the three dots icon.
- Select View message activity.
- If you’d like, click the date ranges under Activity over time to adjust the graph.
Can you run reports on Slack?
On the free version of Slack, you can view basic metrics; on paid subscriptions, you can view more detailed metrics about channels and members in your workspace or Enterprise Grid org.
How do I track response times in Slack?
You can track time directly in Slack. The available commands are as follows:
- /timecamp start [note] Starts the timer with an optional note. …
- /timecamp stop [note] Stops the timer. …
- /timecamp status [date] Displays timer status and total time tracked today. …
- /timecamp add [duration] [note] Adds time entry.
Does Slack track activity?
The analytics page [Slack channel name]. slack.com/stats shows how many messages have been sent on a workspace and the most popular public channels. It is also possible to search for individual people and see how many messages they’ve sent in the last 30 days and for how many of those days they’ve been active.
How can I tell if Slack is monitored?
You can see the analytics for yourself by going to yourworkplacedomain.slack.com/analytics. Paid plans offer more insights, but only about public channels. It’s important to remember that when you’re on Slack, you’re using a service provided by your company, not your own personal communication channel.
Can you see edit history on Slack?
Edit history is currently only available for workspace owners to view in data exports. Expanding this feature to allow users to see edit history in real time is a nifty idea though! We’ll pass this suggestion along to our product team to review. Thank you!
Who can view Slack Analytics?
You can view message activity for messages that have been sent in the last 12 months in public channels with at least 50 members. By default, owners and admins can view message activity for their workspace or Enterprise Grid org.
What is the most important metric for Slack?
We will considering the total number of messages sent and received on a daily basis as the main metric to measure success of Slack.
How do I see Slack call history?
View Access Logs for all members
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration, then Workspace settings from the menu.
- Click Access Logs on the right.
- If you notice any irregularities, ask the affected member(s) to sign out of all sessions from their personal Access Logs.
How do I see all messages in Slack?
To access your most recent conversations in Slack, select the History button that resembles a clock. The icon can be found in the top toolbar, left of the search bar. This History button will open a menu listing your most recent conversations in order.
How do I see how many messages I have on Slack?
To view the channel analytics, switch to the “Channels” tab. Free tier workspaces can see a list of all public channels in the workspace, the date the channel was created, the date of the last activity in the channel, the total number of members in the channel, and the total number of messages posted in the channel.