How do I save a Confluence page without publishing it?
If you’re creating or editing, but don’t want to publish your changes yet, hit Close at the bottom-right of the editor. This will save those changes in the editor without publishing, and you can return to them at any point.
Do Confluence pages automatically save?
Confluence Cloud automatically saves your changes as you make them. … When collaborative editing isn’t enabled, Confluence Cloud saves a draft of your page once every thirty seconds.
How do I save a Confluence page as a PDF?
Export to HTML, XML, or PDF
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Export.
- Select either HTML, XML, or PDF, then choose Next.
- Select either a normal or custom export for HTML or PDF, or a Full or Custom XML export: …
- Choose Export.
How do I copy and paste a page in Confluence?
To copy a page:
- Go to a page in the space and choose > Copy. Confluence will open a copy of the page in the editor. …
- Rename the page and make any other changes required in the body of the page. …
- Choose Save.
How do I create a confluence document?
Create a page in Confluence or go to an existing page (you want to view the page, not edit it). Choose Browse and locate the Word document you want to import, then choose Next. The import document options appear. Enter a title for the new page (useful if you don’t want to use the file name as your page title).
How do I move a page in Confluence?
To move or reorder a page:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Reorder pages from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Expand the branches to locate the page you want to move.
- Drag the page to a new position in the tree.
What is a confluence page?
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea. … Equipped with Confluence, your team can make quick decisions, gain alignment, and accomplish more together.
How do I export confluence to notion?
- In your Confluence workspace, go to Space Settings on the sidebar.
- Select Content Tools , then hit Export on the toolbar below.
- Choose HTML from the format options. …
- Select which pages you want to export from Confluence and import to Notion. …
- Allow your export to finish processing.
How do I export a confluence template?
The templates are not exportable. Best you can do is edit one, and select, copy and paste the content into the target system’s empty template. You’ll need to do some tidying up and possibly localisation.
How do I download a file from Confluence?
To download all files attached to a page as a zip file: Go to > Attachments. Click Download All.
Download attached files
- Click the Download button in the file preview, or.
- Go to > Attachments.
- and then right click on the file name and save the link.