How do I add reject status in Jira?
If you’re question is about JIRA Service Desk and you’d like this “Reject” button to be shown on the Customer Portal, you can do so pretty easily. Simply check the box in front of “Show transition in the customer portal” on the Transition configuration.
How do I reject a user story in Jira?
If you are not an admin you need to ask them to do the following:
- ensure that Resolution is a required field when marking the issue to Done (assuming that is your final status)
- (optional) If you want an actual “Reject” button ask them to add a transition from the open status (To Do?) and name the transition “Reject”.
How do I mark a ticket as done in Jira?
This option will allow your users to select an application Resolution value when transitioning the issue to the Done status.
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your the Done transition and Click Edit. …
- Select the Resolve Issue Screen for the Screen field.
What is Resolution field in Jira?
The “Resolution” field is an important feature in Jira. It specifies the reason an issue is closed and removes the need of having multiple statuses with the purpose of stating why the issue is closed, thus capturing important data for your team while reducing the time you have to manage your workflow.
What is the difference between resolved and closed in Jira?
Closed means that the issue has been worked on but can be reopen. Resolved means that the issue has been worked on, closed and a resolution determined.
How do I change a closed status in Jira?
Closed issues can be edited if a JIRA administrator makes the following changes:
- Browse to the Workflow being used by the issue.
- Click Edit.
- In Diagram Mode, click on the “Closed” status and click on the Properties which appears in the popup window on the right.
- Delete the jira. issue.