How do I delete a feature in JIRA align?
Select the check boxes of the stories you want to permanently delete or restore, or select the check box in the header to select all stories. Click Permanently Delete or Restore, depending on what you need to do. Close the dialog box.
Why can’t I delete a Jira issue?
Hello, If you are a Jira admin, it does not mean that you can delete any issue in Jira. You need to have the Delete Issues permission in the project permission scheme either directly or via a group or a role.
How do I delete a project task?
To delete a task, click its row (Task ID) number at the left side of the sheet and press the Delete key. Project doesn’t display a warning or ask you to confirm deleting a task, so make sure that you really mean it when you press Delete. If you screw up, press Ctrl+Z immediately to restore the deleted task.
Can you delete a story in Jira?
Deleting a task in Jira is very simple but you need appropriate permissions in Jira for deleting any issue. If you are not able to delete issues, you need to contact the Jira administrator and get relevant permissions.
How do I recover a deleted epic in Jira?
The only viable way to restore an issue is to create a new instance of JIRA and restore a backup that has the issues. Then export them to a csv file and import them to your production instance.
How do I delete an item in Jira?
“How to delete an issue from JIRA?” basically, if you have the necessary permissions then in the detailed issue view click on ellipses in upper right and select Delete.
How do I delete an issue in JIRA cloud?
How to delete an issue type scheme
- Select > Issues.
- In the Issue types section, click Issue type schemes.
- Find the scheme you want to delete and click Delete.
Delete a task
- Click View All Site Content.
- Under Lists, click Tasks.
- Click the task you wish to delete.
- Click Delete Item.
- Click OK to confirm.
How do I delete a summary task without deleting sub tasks?
Remove parent task without removing the subtasks
- Select all of the subtasks (in your example, task IDs #102-127).
- In the Schedule section of the Task ribbon, click the Outdent Task button. …
- Right-click on the former summary task and then select the Delete Task item on the shortcut menu.
How do I delete a project online task?
There are three ways to do this:
- Keyboard shortcuts Select the task(s) you want to remove, and then press Delete. …
- Delete Item button Click the space to the left of the check box, or the check mark, for the task you are removing, or press Ctrl and click the space to the left of the check box to select multiple tasks.